Tuesday 7 February 2017

406: I See Faces - found images

Found Images

Collecting old books and images has come in really useful for all the briefs. Even if I'm not going to use them they are still great for inspiring this brief as they have different meaning and personality when you are seeking images for a specific theme like the song in this case - some of the images come to life and while listening to the song it imposes a story on the image.

 

I found some images in this old book that got me thinking about slow motion and graceful, elegant motion. These athletes are all in fast, tense moments but the photos capture the elegant nature of their movement.
This got me thinking about graceful movement of a figure and a vintage athlete character came to mind and I thought would make an interesting gif of an athlete in graceful motion and that captured the song's slow, beautiful stillness.










No comments:

Post a Comment